General Terms & Conditions
- A Reservation is only considered "Reserved" upon
completion of deposit.
- Guest must pay a minimum of 50% of the total amount to reserved the slot.
- Reservation fee is non-refundable.
- A printed copy of the official travel voucher must be presented upon arrival.
- Guest must countersign their official travel order not more than 24 hrs. upon receipt, and send it through our email.
- Basic inclusions is written on inclusions tab, items not listed on the inclusions tab is absolutely not included, however guest who purchased add-ons can be seen under separate tab as well as freebies received by guest.
- NO CALL NO SHOW is considered already as "serviced".
- Guest Balance will be base on what the guest booked, Lowering the number of persons after the deposit has been made will not affect the remaining balance of the booking.Balance will be "AS IS"
- Guest reservation will be based on their official travel voucher, adding a certain number of persons on that booking doesn’t change the rate of the reserved rate per person.
- The rate for Adding additional person after receiving their official travel order will be based on the rates provided on their travel voucher.
- A change of mind on your end doesn’t entitled you for a refund, however re-scheduling can be process depending on availability.R.A 7394.
- A refund subject for 40% administration charges is possible only when a mandatory evacuation was administered by the government officials in Oslob and or a natural calamity happens in OSLOB,CEBU. Natural calamities outside Oslob,Cebu is not valid. However calamities on your point of origin is Valid but subject for Rebooking only. Calamities such as typhoon,earthquake,landslides where our services cannot be rendered.
- Rescheduling or rebooking will be done in the event of unexpected typhoon or calamities. Travel date depends on the availability and doesn't have any expiration date.This applies on calamities and such, and or ,where our services can not be rendered due to natural calammities.
- 30 day process for refund on calamities and refund due to services not rendered.
- A refund must also follows the refund procedure and must submit necessary documents regarding the refund claims.
- No fraction of hours for late check out, it will be considered as 1 day.
- Check in time is 2pm, check out time is 12nn, check out made after 12nn will be charged as one day.
- Swimming pool operates only until 9pm only.
- Absolutely no cooking allowed on our hotel.
- Rebooking/ Rescheduling can be done but not within the 24 hrs period of the scheduled date. Calls/email received inside the 24 hr. period is considered ON SCHEDULE.
- Balance will be collected upon arrival in oslob, before the tour.
- Usage of transportation outside the covered tour is subject for additional gasoline and driver service charge add-on.